- Bluefort is offering a competitive edge for subscription management with its LISA.
- The management consulting industry is anticipated to account for about USD 250 billion.
- Bluefort offers an off-the-shelf solution for streamlined subscription management.
License and Subscriptions App (LISA)
Management Consulting and Project Service organizations always wanted to compete in the subscription economy and have the Microsoft Dynamics stack of software capability. Bluefort is offering this competitive edge for subscription management with its License and Subscriptions App (LISA). It is available to Microsoft Dynamics 365 enterprise consumers in the US. Bluefort is a European-based Microsoft ISV partner that strengthens the foundations of businesses.
Prediction by Bluefort
The management consulting industry is anticipated to account for about USD 250 billion. Thus, profitable sectors are expected to continue their growth worldwide in the US and UK. However, looking at results obtained from events conducted in 2020, Bluefort predicts that these organizations will now have to fast-track the implementation of:
- Leverage disruptive technologies to boost automation and agility
- Prognostic operations based on Projects Services data and information flow
- Providing licensed IP or value-based services on a subscription model to boost recurring revenue
Bjorn Kuijt, Chief Commercial Officer at Bluefort Ltd., commented: “Bluefort has utilized its expertise in this industry and engineered a global solution in the Microsoft ecosystem.” He further added, “As a professional services firm, we understand the market-drivers and strategic objectives to increase earning potential of resources.”
Streamlined subscription management
Bluefort offers an off-the-shelf solution for streamlined subscription management in the framework of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management. In short, it means consumers get the benefit not only from transformation with centralized management but also from a global financial management solution. Moreover, the company can offer services as part of that subscription.
Organizations could experience the advantages of the subscription economy, including:
- Revenue recognition compliance
- Precisely projecting and managing service entitlements
- Full subscription billing automation
- Providing subscriptions as part of the Project WBS
- Efficiently manage the subscription post-project
Kuijt adds: “Microsoft customers who are serious about ramping up their subscription business model are already on the right track.”