Storage-as-a-service managed by Zadara is being made available in Cyxtera’s 62 highly connected, hybrid-ready data centers worldwide. Efforts taken by both companies is helping to transform storage as well as reduce financial and operational risks by offering advanced storage on demand.
Simplifying data collection and maintenance to achieve better efficiencies for businesses and XaaS organizations is more critical than ever before. The alliance between Zadara and Cyxtera relieves the responsibility of maintaining and operating cloud assets and provides the business data features without incurring fixed CapEx costs.
“When you combine the control of enterprise storage and the convenience of a data center service exchange, a whole new world of possibilities opens up,” said Russell Cozart, Cyxtera’s SVP of Marketing and Product Strategy.
“Zadara is able to seamlessly step in and bring our customers a level of efficiency, effectiveness, and flexibility on demand that simply can’t be achieved with legacy storage offerings,” he further added.
Native to Cyxtera data centers and conveniently available through Cyxtera’s marketplace, Zadara’s storage-as-a-service means that businesses can now radically improve infrastructure and just pay for what they are using.
The advantage for Cyxtera customers after adding Zadara is that they can have access to a multi-tier, storage-as-a-service solution with a private cloud and all of the capabilities of a data center.
Nelson Nahum, CEO and Co-founder of Zadara, said, “Organizations no longer need to go it alone when it comes to shouldering data storage burdens.”
“These are uncertain times, which is why organizations are looking for an enterprise storage system that reduces financial and operational risks while avoiding the headaches associated with long-term contracts, minimum commitments, and managing multiple storage solutions.”
Following are some advanced storage features provided by Zadara:
- Flexibility: 100% OpEx; grow and shrink on-demand, easy to consume pay-as-you-go model
- Security: at-rest, in-flight encryption; totally isolated resources
- Options: block, file, object; snapshots; mirrors; thin provisioning; more
- Convenience: public/private cloud hosted at Cyxtera location(s)
- Efficiency: no storage technology refresh issues; fully managed solution
- Unification: makes a real hybrid computing environment possible by enabling a unified data fabric that allows users to choose how their fully managed enterprise storage solution is hosted
Zadara’s specialized storage-as-a-service is now accessible at Cyxtera. All Zadara solutions feature live support 24/7/365, effective system management, frequent, non-disruptive hardware upgrades, and a 100% uptime guarantee.