This guide helps you understand how to analyse your existing Windows Server environment, move services and applications to Azure and – for applications that are not ready to move to Azure – keep them on-premises and upgrade to the latest version of Windows Server.
We’ll help you get answers to these questions:
- How can I know which workloads will work best in the cloud – and why should I choose Azure?
- How can I migrate my custom line-of-business applications running on Windows Server 2008?
- How can I reduce risk and increase speed when I migrate to the cloud?
- Where can I find Microsoft resources to better understand issues around application migration?
- What are my options for workloads that I don’t want to move to the cloud?
- How can I set myself up to transform my environment and modernise applications?