Analysts from Goldman Sachs to McKinsey are predicting a robust post-pandemic recovery. This is great news. But it also means your business needs to hire and retain talented people in a highly competitive market. Between the rapid rollout of vaccines, the financial stimulus, and increasingly positive jobs reports, hiring is on the rise. Nearly half of the 22 million jobs lost during the early months of the pandemic have been recovered. And U.S. Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellen, predicts that the economy will return to pre-pandemic payroll levels by 2022. In this whitepaper, Paycor examines the top seven things you can do to out-maneuver your competition and win the war for talent in the coming months. .
Talent is going to be hard to find for a while. These are seven actions you can take to help ensure your business lands the best of the best.
1. Build an employment brand from the bottom up
2. Optimize your recruiting efforts from the top down
3. Become a company known for learning and amp; training
4. Become a company known for benefits
5. Become a company known for pay equity
6. Make diversity and amp; inclusion a cultural pillar and a business strategy