The most critical trend in the healthcare industry today is the shortage of qualified healthcare professionals and the increasing demand for their services. The resulting rising cost of labor adds financial burdens to healthcare organizations, leaving them teetering on the edge and impacting their ability to provide optimal care and invest in necessary resources.
In this eBook you’ll learn strategies to:
- Recognize the pressing issue of the shortage of qualified healthcare professionals and its impact on rising labor costs.
- Address staffing shortages strategically and efficiently.
- Understand the role of technology in optimizing internal and external resource pools for enhanced return on investment (ROI).
- Explore solutions to alleviate financial burdens on healthcare organizations while maintaining optimal patient care.
- Gain insights into various approaches, such as MSPs, VMS, staffing agencies, and direct hiring, used by facilities to combat staffing shortages.