Containerizing an Elastic Stack and running it on Kubernetes promises automated deployment, effortless scaling, and cloud portability. Unfortunately, Kubernetes only provides the basic building blocks for deploying and managing the ELK stack, because it is a complex, stateful application.
Download this white paper to learn:
- What Is the Elastic Stack?
- Deploying and Managing Elastic Stack
- Modernizing an ELK Stack on Kubernetes
- The Need for Application Automation and Management
- Robin Application Automation Platform
- Plus, a Platform Selection Checklist